This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Website Bezaleel Solutions Limited, the owner and provider of this Website. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Website.
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|Data||means collectively all information that you submit to Bezaleel Solutions Limited via the Website. This
definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998
|Cookie||means a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in Clause 9|
|Bezaleel Solutions Limited||means Bezaleel Solutions Limited, of Ground Floor, 2, Woodberry Grove, London, N12 0DR, England|
|UK and EU Cookie Law||means the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the
Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011
|User||means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Bezaleel Solutions Limited
and acting in the course of their employment
|Website||means the website that you are currently using (www.bezaleelsolutions.com) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain.clarusconsulting.com) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions|
This Policy applies only to the actions of Bezaleel Solutions Limited and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 5, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties.
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website.
- Bezaleel Solutions Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment processing, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing.
- Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Bezaleel Solutions Limited requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties shall be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Bezaleel Solutions Limited may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of Bezaleel Solutions Limited.
- Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
- In the event that any Data submitted by Users is to be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
- You may access certain areas of the Website without providing any Data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on the Website you may be required to submit certain Data.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, subject to sub-Clause 9.5, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Bezaleel Solutions Limited to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling us to better understand how Users use the Website. This, in turn, enables us to improve the Website and the services offered through it. You do not have to allow us to use these Cookies, as detailed below, however whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of the Website it does enable us to continually improve our business.
- This Website uses the following Cookies:
|Session Cookie||Web site||A session cookie to track the user between pages|
|Used to determine unique visitors to the site and it is updated with each page view. Additionally, this cookie is provided with a unique ID that Google Analytics uses to ensure both the validity and accessibility of the cookie as an extra security measure.|
|This cookie is used to establish and continue a user session with the site.|
|This cookie stores the type of referral used by the visitor to reach the site|
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
Bezaleel Solutions Limited reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations.